Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 1996 23:57:20 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GUS PnP driver release 4

Hi,

I will look into into it and it looks like you hava non-pnp motherboard
or you have the PnP option disable. My bug is I failed to initialized
the card when the parameters for configurating the card are specified.

About the 2MB , I can detect is just that I need to rewrite the gus
player in order to take advantage of it and right now I don't have
the time for it.

I will probably re-release the driver tomorrow ...

	Cheers,
	Amancio