Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:51:30 +0000
From:      Benjamin A'Lee <bma@bmalee.eu>
To:        FreeBSD - Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Poll: What's the best audio player

--wxDdMuZNg1r63Hyj

On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 01:33:25PM -0600, Chris wrote:
> What is the best audio (MP3/OGG/Etc) to use under Gnome?

Banshee is quite good, but I don't think it's in ports.  I use Quod
Libet nowadays, though, since it handles my music collection than
Banshee does (or used to, anyway).  Rhythmbox has apparently improved a
lot, though I haven't used it in a while.

I'd recommend Quod Libet, though.

	bma

--wxDdMuZNg1r63Hyj

--wxDdMuZNg1r63Hyj--