Date:      Tue, 5 Nov 2002 16:32:02 -0000
From:      "Barry Byrne" <barry.byrne@wbtsystems.com>
To:        "Brent Bailey" <misterb@bmyster.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: cheat sheet?  apache, mod_ssl, mod_php, mysql

Brent:

Does PHP show up in the module list when Apache is restarted? Check the
apache error_log for something like:

[Tue Nov  5 11:51:55 2002] [notice] Apache/1.3.27 (Unix) PHP/4.2.3
configured -- resuming normal operations

If not, have you modified the apache config file. Make sure you have
something like the following lines:

	LoadModule php4_module        libexec/libphp4.so
	AddModule mod_php4.c
	AddType application/x-httpd-php .php

They may either not be there or commented out. If so add them in and restart
apache.

Cheers,

Barry

--