Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 10:57:29 -0700
From:      MKShannon <mks@NVCOM.NET>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tyan S1668

In the FreeBSD Handbook Jordan's Picks discusses the Tyan S1668 Dual
Pentium Pros. I still have a couple of them and they do an excellent job.
However, I can't use them in an unmanned situation because if there is a
power failure they will not come back up without flipping the power switch.
Does anyone have a recommendation about how to get around this flaw?

MKShannon