Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 2008 09:16:46 +0200
From:      herbert langhans <herbert.raimund@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Adobe Flash Player Petition

Hi List,
I just wrote an email to Justin Everett-Church.

He is the product manager for the Adobe Flash Player, this is his blog:
http://justin.everett-church.com/index.php/aboutjustin/
His email:
blog <at> justin.mailshell.com

Another product manager is Emmy Huang, but I couldnt find her email address.

We can try to make Adobe release a Flash Player plugin for FreeBSD. It is merely a matter for them to compile it and put it on their website for download.

PLEASE CONTACT ADOBE. TELL THEM TO RELEASE A FLASH PLUGIN FOR FREEBSD. There are more and more websites you cannot even enter without a running Flash Player. If many of the BSD community ask for it, they probably will release a BSD Version..

Thanks
herbert langhans