Date:      Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:10:21 +0200
From:      Georg Huber <huber.georg@gmail.com>
To:        rm@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: deluge-1.3.6,1

Hi,

I saw that you are the maintainer of the deluge port. With the port comes a
startupscript (deluged), which I was able to adapt and configure so that at
startup of freebsd the dummy user deluge starts the deluged script. This
will run the demon, but not the webinterface (deluge-web), which I
therefore have to start as the user logged on.

Is there a way to have the user deluge also start the webinterface forked
at startup? for instance could I duplicate the the deluged script to say
'delugew' and behave the same as deluged with the exception that instead of
the deluge-demon it starts 'deluge-web --fork'? Or could I just add a line
'deluge-web --fork' to the existing script?

As you can probably tell, I am pretty new to BSD, so I beg your forgiveness
if my question seems ridiculous or out of line.

Thanks for answering

Georg