Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 1999 17:05:01 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'ari' <arifin@xfilesfan.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Compile Custom Kernel?

The original reason your getting these errors is because you have devices in
your kernel config that are scsi or eisa, but you commented out the drivers
for eisa and scbus.

Readding them is an option, but if you use neither you're better off
commenting out the offending devices in the 1st place.
-Chris