Date:      Mon, 28 Jan 2002 22:08:24 -0500
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "FBSD Questions" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: PC Cloning : Advice and help needed

In the last 2 months your question has been asked many different way.
Searching the archives would have answered your question.
Check out these subject lines in the archives and you
will have all kinds of options.

http://unser.ferzkopp.net/Software/CloneIt/CloneIt.html

RE: Backup using TAR
RE: Copy a running system
Re: copying a directory and sub directories
Re: Howto replicate a existing system to a new system
RE: Migrating FreeBSD to a bigger harddrive...
Re: Mirroring Hard Disk