Date:      Fri, 3 Jan 1997 11:03:53 -0500 (EST)
From:      Chuck Robey <chuckr@glue.umd.edu>
To:        Thomas Gellekum <thomas@ghpc8.ihf.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit:  ports/x11/tix/patches etc.

On Fri, 3 Jan 1997, Thomas Gellekum wrote:

> Satoshi Asami wrote:
> >
> > Something like
> >
> > post-install:
> > .for dir in generic unix
> > 	@${MKDIR} ${PREFIX}/include/tk/${dir}
> > 	@${CP} ${WRKSRC}/${dir}/*.h ${PREFIX}/include/tk/${dir}
> > .endfor
> >
> > ?
>
> Looks fine to me.
>
> >  * Who is the maintainer of tk? There's no one mentioned in the makefile.
> >
> > You are welcome to take it. :)

I guess I don't understand.  This thread started halfway into some problem
(there wasn't enough context for me to be sure what that was), something
about include files of some sort.  It doesn't seem all that complicated to
me, and if there's trouble with the tk port, I'll fix it, what's wrong?

You know we're kinda behind the times.  As soon as tk8 comes out of beta,
I think I want it ported anyhow.  I'd like to kill the older tk/tcl ports.

> No, thanks. :-)
>
> tg

9120 Edmonston Ct #302      |