Date:      Thu, 22 Apr 1999 09:53:02 -0700
From:      "Marcel R. Wingate" <MWingate@cbm-wa.com>
To:        "'questions@FREEbsd.org'" <questions@FREEbsd.org>
Subject:   Harddrives & Filesystems

I have 2 Harddrives in my system and would like some input as to how to
allocate the file systems (/, /usr, /var, swap, etc)

I have a 500Mb IDE Harddrive and a 2GB SCSI harddrive
The system is a P90, 32Mb RAM (plan to go to 64Mb soon, so I want to have
enough swap).

The system is primarily my "get to know unix" machine, but at some point I
would like it to be "stable" and be using it as my primary workstation
(email, web, etc. and more teach-myself-unix).

	Thank you,
	Marcel R. Wingate
	     	Systems Analyst
		Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer