Date:      Sun, 17 Oct 2004 19:28:28 +0200
From:      Michal Stanislawski <freebsd@stasiek.org>
To:        Michal Stanislawski <freebsd@stasiek.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: TESTERS WANTED: Possible fix to Firefox crash

Michal Stanislawski wrote:

> After deleting /var/db/ports/firefox, applying the patch and rebuilding,
>  everything seemed ok for a moment. Then I've upgraded GAIM and GQView
> and now firefox crashes again. I'm using 5.3Beta7. I'll try to rebuild
> firefox once again and see if it helps.
>
> Best regards
> Michal Stanislawski

Ok, this is what I've done:
- cvsupped the newest ports tree
- pkg_delete old firefox
- rm -r /var/db/ports/firefox
- patch -p < /path/to/diff
- make install clean

It installs the _3 portversion correctly, but firefox now crashes on the
test site (even though previously it was ok for some time - see above).

Best Regards
Michal Stanislawski