Date:      Fri, 08 Jun 2001 10:35:17 -0400
From:      "Kenneth Mays" <kmays2000@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Improvements for FreeBSD v4.3.1-Release?

Can we build a wishlist of fixes and improvements we would like to see for
the next release (if not v4.3.1-R then maybe 4.4)?

So far:

1. Fix tar issues
2. Journalling FS (what's the best one out there?)
3. Robust USB 2.0 and peripheral drivers

Any more?

Also, what ideas are out there for CORE questions and STABLE questions (what
questions should we ask CORE, STABLE, or have sent elsewhere)? I know its
documented, but update us on what you is the best direction moving forward.

Ken
The Power to Surf...