Date:      Fri, 03 Jan 2003 15:01:54 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, pir@pir.net
Subject:   Re: Thinkpad X30, wireless card

In message: <20030101235945.GA10972@pir.net>
            Peter Radcliffe <pir@pir.net> writes:
: So the expected behaviour is the same as with the unload/load commands
: I've added in manually ? I was hoping it would stay existing, like the
: built in ether does, so it didn't need reconfiguring.

Unfortunately, it is very difficult to tell, in a generic way, when a
card has been removed or not during the suspend.  So the card is
supposed to go away on suspend and then come back when it is detected
on resume.

Warner