Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 1999 17:54:39 -0700 (MST)
From:      "David G. Andersen" <danderse@cs.utah.edu>
To:        Gustavo Vieira G C Rios <grios@netshell.vicosa.com.br>
Cc:        BSD-Stable <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, BSD-Security <security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Security

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CERT/advisories

has the list of FreeBSD security advisories.  Note that that won't
guarantee you a "high security" system; to do so, you'll also
want to do other things to your system (disabling unnecessary
services, setuid programs, etc).  Discussions about this can be found
in the archives of this list and others (such as bugtraq).  There
exist some utilities to help you manage setuid programs as well.

Please followup all replies to -security.

    -Dave

Lo and Behold, Gustavo Vieira G C Rios said:
> Dear Gentleman,
>
> i am running FreeBSD 2.2.8-Stable!
> i would like to know where can i get a list containning all Security Bug
> with Bug Fixes!
> i need this too much once my job is a critical and i am supposed to make
> a high security system.
>
> I would appreciate any help.
>
> Thank you for your time and cooperation.
> Best regards

work: danderse@cs.utah.edu                     me:  angio@pobox.com
      University of Utah                            http://www.angio.net/
      Computer Science - Flux Research Group