Date:      Mon, 7 Nov 2011 22:15:25 +0000
From:      JP CR <jprollerskate@hotmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Amazon EC2 newworld stable build failing.

Hello community=2C

Iam currently using: ami-b55f99dc

I downloaded ports and src from a cvsup server and proceeded to do a make b=
uildworld ..=20

This one went well but took over 24 hrs :)

The problem is that after that I did make buildkernel and it errors:

usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usb_process.c: In function 'usb_process':

/usr/src/sys/dev/usb/usb_process.c:104: error: too few arguments to functio=
n=20

'kthread_suspend_check'

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.

Am I doing something wrong? Iam trying to go from RELEASE to STABLE . Are t=
here any=20

issues with this compilation under ec2? 		 	   		  =