Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:20:04 -0800
From:      ROY GREENE <rmg421@mindspring.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   freeBSD

Dear Sirs,
I just purchased the 4 CD set of free bsd for my computer. I was reading the
installation instructions, and it looks as though I need to have MSDOS 6.x
installed in my computer before I can install freebsd. The problem is, I
have WindowsNT installed, and I didn't see anything in the book about a
windowsnt install. I have a Dell 233PII with a 4.3G maxtor Drive(IDE) and
would like to use both operating systems. If I must, I will get rid of NT
and install win95 in it's place, but I need to have windows on my system. I
need your advice. Please e-mail me at the above box. I am really excited
about learning unix and hope I can use my machine for this. I don't really
care for NT or 95 but need to have compatability for business purposes.
Please help.

Thanks,

Sincerely,

John Flickinger