Date:      Wed, 11 Jul 2018 09:03:02 -0700
From:      Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com>
To:        tech-lists <tech-lists@zyxst.net>
Cc:        Brian Scott <bscott@bunyatech.com.au>, freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: aarch64-arm64 fails to build kernel 12-current raspberry pi 3

On 2018-Jul-11, at 7:10 AM, tech-lists <tech-lists at zyxst.net> wrote:

> On 11/07/2018 13:10, Brian Scott wrote:
>> Same happened to me on 336007 last week. I put armv8crypto into
>> WITHOUT_MODULES in make.conf because I needed the build for other =
reasons.
>=20
> I guess it should build as rpi3+ is Cortex-A53 which is ARMv8.0-A. =
I'll file a bug report

Bugzilla 220125 (from over a year ago) is a non-fixed report about this =
for
the likes of:

make kernel-toolchain buildkernel

Over the time since then the workaround was to use:

make buildworld buildkernel

buildworld put the needed stdint.h in place, kernel-toolchain
did not.

If kernel-toolchain was in use, then the recent bugzilla 229702
and this exchange is a duplicate. If buildworld was in use then
229702 and this exchange is new.

=3D=3D=3D
Mark Millard
marklmi at yahoo.com