Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 1999 11:21:07 +0100 (CET)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   quick cam.

Hello.
I would like to install a quick cam on my freebsd system and attach it to
the parallel port so that I can always look at people who is sitting on
the console, because I am the administrator and I am in an other location
not on the console.
Does FreeBSD support some quick cam model for parallel port and how then
to manage the camera, is there soe software for FreeBSD ??

thanks

Rick