Date:      Tue, 25 Mar 2014 00:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Andy <luxinweiandy@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   RB433AH failed to boot from bootp protocol

I have two routerboards, RB433AH and I try to run FreeBSD on them.
I follow the steps from the following links:

http://loos.no-ip.org/routerboard/
https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/BuildingMIPS

But both two methods failed to make RB433AH boot from network on my
computer.

I am not quite sure about where the questions happens.But I suppose that
there is something wrong with the build script i used.Since after run the
build script,I didn't find any files under the tftpboot directory where it
should be installed with kernel.So I tried to install the kernel into
tftpboot directory by typing make in the cmd line, it works and install some
file under the tftpboot directory,but I still cannot boot the RB433AH up.
I also refer the netboot of FreeBSD of
PC(http://www.freebsdwiki.net/index.php/Installing_FreeBSD_with_netboot),in
this instruction, it copy the pxeboot directory into the tftpboot
directory.I have no idea about which files should I copy into tftpboot
directory,or should I still use the make installkernel command to install
the kernel into tftpboot directory.

I also suppose that maybe there is something wrong with my dhcp
configuration.Since RB433AH even got the IP address from my computer's dhcp
server.But I was completely follow the dhcp step of two instructions.Maybe I
should use dnsmasq to do the dhcp configuration?Since I install openwrt into
RB433AH successfully by using dnsmasq.

Can anyone offer some help l about running FreeBSD on the routerboard?
I would appreciate it if you could offer the detailed tutorial?
I also would like to know about if it is possible to install FreeBSD into
RB433AH 128MB flash.I know FreeBSD is much bigger than 128MB, but i see the
project which is called miniBSD, can it run on the routerboard's flash or
just install the boot file into flash and use the microSD card as disk?