Date:      Thu, 3 Jun 1999 09:04:25 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Mark Bermal <mark@ieng9.ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   nVidia's Linux X/GLX Server

Hello!
	Okay, I downloaded the glibc (not libc5) binaries for nVidia's
Linux X/GLX/Mesa deal for their Riva cards (128, TNT, TNT2). Since I was
getting errors in the install script, I copied the files over by hand and
added the "module" section to XF86Config file. First thing, it wanted to
access tty5 (which doesn't exist), so I symlinked it to ttyv4. Everything
seemed to start up just fine: I got blackbox to show and everything. The
problem: My mouse doesn't work. It starts up and then the mouse just runs
into the upper left corner of the screen. Try to move it and it moves
back. It's like it has a "stuck key" or something. Anybody else try
nVidia's linux X/GLX/Mesa distribution? Anybody kind enough to create a
native FreeBSD version?

Thank You!

Mark Bermal