Date:      Fri, 10 Dec 1999 22:15:21 +0000
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu>
To:        erich@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gimp-1.1.11

	I've played with the gimp a few times in the past and would like to
use on a more consistent basis but I'm running into a few problems.
One thing I've noticed is that the version of the gimp in the ports
collection is the developers version instead of the stable version.
Is there any chance of having two gimp ports, one for stable and one
for developers?  I'm hoping that most/all of the problems that I'm
running into on gimp won't be in the stable version.

Thanks.

--

Joseph Scott
joseph.scott@owp.csus.edu