Date:      Mon, 29 Sep 1997 08:55:59 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Will be in San Jose...

Fellow FreeBSDers:

I'm going to be in San Jose for the Embedded Systems Conference this
week (Mon-Fri).  If any FreeBSDers out there would like to get together
I'd really like to meet some of you.  I'll be staying at the Executive
Inn Suites in San Jose, 408.281.8700.  It looks like right now I have
Tuesday and Thursday night open, but there is so much to do there
(Malibu Gran Prix, those great flight simulators at SGI) that I'll only
have one night open.  Call me at the hotel and leave a message if you
cook something up.