Date:      Sun, 15 Feb 2004 18:55:11 -0700
From:      Duncan Campbell <campbell@tagish.taiga.ca>
To:        campbell@tagish.taiga.ca, freebsd-security@freebsd.org, remko@elvandar.org
Subject:   RE: [Freebsd-security] Rooted system

How d'you do, Remko?

There's not much I can do.  This has happened several times
before and I've made some pointed comments about BSD security
which might be so useful, given that I now believe these
intrusions have been physically initiated.

I'm reporting this mostly as a public caveat, but also as
an apology to honest folks here who might have been offended.

Thanks for the pointer to knoppix.  I take it this is a bootable
CD system with good security tool ... having a look now.

Dhu