Date:      Sun, 19 Sep 1999 21:05:05 +0200
From:      Eric MASSON <e-masson@kisoft-services.com>
To:        Rick Knebel <rknebel@uplink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Accelerated X

Hi,

If you had searched in the mailing list archives, you would have found
several messages about this issue. You need to install compatxx,
(compat22, I think) dists.

/stand/sysinstall allows you to do that in a simple way.

Regards

Eric MASSON

Rick Knebel a écrit :

> Hi,
> my Diamond Viper 770 is not supported with the version of Xfree that comes
> with 3.2 so I trrried installing Accelerated X Version 5.02.
> After install when I try to run Xsetup I keep getting the message "Cannot
> open /usr/libexec/ld.so"
>
> Does this make sense to anyone.
>
> Thanks
> Rick
>
> --
> Rick Knebel
> rknebel@uplink.net
> http://rknebel.uplink.net/~rknebel
> http://rknebel.uplink.net

Any opinions expressed above  | Murphy's Law Corollary :
are my own, not Kisoft's      | Murphy was an optimist.