Date:      Tue, 21 Feb 2017 15:26:45 +0000
From:      Sandra Eastus <sandra.eastus@digitaldatatechno.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HR Software Users list

Hi,

Hope my email finds you well

This is Sandra, I hope you are the right person to discuss about Mailing Li=
st which includes complete contact details and Tele-verified Email addresse=
s.

Are you interested in acquiring HR Software Users list for your marketing c=
ampaigns?

We also have other Technology Users like: Financial, Legal, PLM, ERP, CRM, =
Software AG, Oracle Workday, Intuit, Amdocs, Quality Systems and many more.

If you're interested please let me know the geography and job title you are=
 looking out to target for so that we can provide you with counts, pricing,=
 sample file and more information in my next email.

Regards,
Sandra Eastus
Business Data Analyst

If you wish not to receive these emails, please reply LEAVE OUT in the subj=
ect line.