Date:      Thu, 26 May 2005 06:27:12 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Dmitry Morozovsky <marck@rinet.ru>
To:        Alexey Zelkin <phantom@FreeBSD.org.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org, WWW pseudo-user <www@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD web build failed on freefall.freebsd.org

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Alexey Zelkin wrote:

AZ> Can somebody from nwww management group send me exact command line
AZ> which is used to build www tree there ?  Simple attempt to build handbook
AZ> with GEN_INDEX does not suffer from this problem, so deeper analyzis
AZ> is required.

Well, AFAICS, the main problem is some missing dependencies to index meta-files
generated by collateindex.pl (web builds do not issue ``make clean''). I played
with .mk magic a bit but not got any positive results by now.

Sincerely,
*** Dmitry Morozovsky --- D.Marck --- Wild Woozle --- marck@rinet.ru ***