Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 23:55:40 +1000
From:      Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re[2]: Fw: Your Article "Freeware: The Heart & Soul of the Internet"

On Thu, Apr 09, 1998 at 11:46:42PM -0700, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> > > Second: poll the rest of us for contributions. Many of us are using
> > > FreeBSD in production environments. (Yeah, I'll volunteer -- even
> > > though I can't write worth a plug nickle.)
> >
> > I'll go along with this.  I can't code but would be willing to do my
> > part.
>
> Well, as I've been saying for some time, submit something to the
> FreeBSD newsletter and we'll at least have _some_ forum for getting
> this information out there.

When's the next newsletter? It looks like you might prefer to stick with
hacker level contributions. Is that impression correct?

If so, I'd like to suggest a second newsletter for us plebs. If not, I'd
like to suggest an article to encourage those afraid to try FreeBSD.

Sorry if these are dumb questions but -hackers is the only place I've seen
this discussed and I don't visit often, for obvious reasons.

--

Regards,
        -*Sue*-

find / -name "*.conf" |more