Date:      Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:04:51 +0100
From:      Jonathon McKitrick <jcm@FreeBSD-uk.eu.org>
To:        Tim Middleton <x@Vex.Net>
Cc:        freebsd-python@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Need an example of brilliant python code

On Thu, Apr 01, 2004 at 08:13:22PM -0500, Tim Middleton wrote:
: On Wednesday 31 March 2004 12:51, Jonathon McKitrick wrote:
: > basics down pretty well.  But is there an example of some python code that
: > is just really amazing, and demonstrates the features of the language in a
:
: Have you seen the Dive Into Python tutorial/book?
:
: http://diveintopython.org/toc/index.html
:
: It goes beyond just the basics... pretty much something for everyone in there.
: Even in the stuff that seems basic, there's often little tidbits that are
: good to know. Also it covers programming techniques which you may find
: interesting (if not useful) such as test driven development.

That's actually where I started, and it was a great resource.  I was just
wondering if there were some really cool example programs or available code
for other apps that could show python's power with less code and how its
features can improve productivity and reduce debug time.

jm
--
My other computer is your Windows box.