Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:18:07 +0100
From:      patrick <patrick@argonius.de>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox-devel port crashing

--y0ulUmNC+osPPQO6

Hi List

For a about 2 weeks i first had problemes with my firefox at home. It just =
crashes without any warning/error. In that i installed freebsd-devel from p=
orts to have the newest firefox version. Since a few days i have the same p=
roblem again.
And since a week the same problem was going up at my workstation at work.
I use 6.1-BETA1. Firefox version is now on booth maschines:
Mozilla Firefox 2.0a3, Copyright (c) 1998 - 2006 mozilla.org

I hope somebody knows this problem and can give me any hint. If needed i ca=
n send a corefile.

Regards Patrick

--=20
Patrick Kaiser