Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:08:33 +0100
From:      Ben Smithurst <ben@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Simon J Mudd <sjmudd@pobox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: /usr/share/doc/handbook/* updated with cvs?

Simon J Mudd wrote:

> However /usr/share/doc/handbook/* appears not to have received any recent
> changes (since Mar 19 2000) and I am not sure if this is being updated by
> cvsuping the sources (I'm using the example stable-supfile and attemtping
> to cvsup src-all).

/usr/share/doc/handbook doesn't get updated, either by cvsup or a
buildworld.  You need to cvsup doc-all (with tag=., NOT tag=RELENG_4),
and do a 'make all install' in /usr/doc for that.  Note that you need
the textproc/docproj port installed for that.

--
Ben Smithurst                 / ben@FreeBSD.org / PGP: 0x99392F7D
FreeBSD Documentation Project /