Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 23:35:16 +0100
From:      knarf@camelot.de (Frank Bartels)
To:        freebsd-scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: DAT problems

J Wunsch (j@uriah.heep.sax.de) wrote:
> As Frank Bartels wrote:

> Looks like poor cabling, mistermination, colliding term power, or
> something like this.  (Just my DM 0.02.)

Don't think so. I tried the DAT in four different machines, which all
work fine with their SCSI devices if the tape is not present. The tape
has no terminators set and the TERMPWR jumper is also not set - so I
always added the DAT in the middle of the scsi chain.

Bye,
Knarf
--
  Frank Bartels   |UUCP/ZModem/Fax: + 49 89 5469593| "Captain, why not just
 knarf@camelot.de |  http://www.camelot.de/~knarf/ | give the Borg Windows?"