Date:      Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:04:59 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        James Howard <howardjp@wam.umd.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Network ACLs

on freebsd-ipfw there's a thread about UID controls, which may interest
you, and may be related to this.

there's a set patch for testing, which i've not had a chance to try out
just yet.

On Tue, 20 Jun 2000, James Howard wrote:

> I know that the TrustedBSD group is working on filesystem ACLs.  Will
> something similar be extended to the socket interface?
>
> Thanks, Jamie

  email: jan[at]caustic.org   web: http://www.caustic.org/~jan
   "knowledge is power. power corrupts. study hard, be evil."