Date:      Mon, 27 Nov 2000 21:46:34 -0500
From:      Garance A Drosihn <drosih@rpi.edu>
To:        Gene Rovang <GeneR@ami.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Netatalk

At 2:02 PM -0500 11/27/00, Gene Rovang wrote:
>Do you support Macintosh System 7.5.5, 7.6, amd MacOS 8.x, 9.x and X??
>Also do you support Novell IntraNetware Clients for Windows?

You probably have to ask the person who maintains the
netatalk port.

My guess is that it can reliably export files to any MacOS except
maybe MacOS 10, and even the MacOS 10 problems are more likely to
be due to MacOS 10 and not due to netatalk.

I do not know if netatalk supports AppleshareIP protocols, which
may be important to you.  If you connect to servers by seeing them
in zones in the chooser, then you probably do not care.  If you
connect to appleshare servers by typing in a "server address" in
the Chooser, then you do care, and I do not know if netatalk
supports that.

I haven't the slightest idea if netatalk supports Novell
IntraNetware clients.