Date:      Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:56:50 +0100
From:      "Howard Drake" <howie@nauticall.co.uk>
To:        <frank@exit.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Senao WiFi problems

Frank,

That would be ideal, unfortunately I have the system running on a dedicated
board and an running Monowall which is currently based on 4.11, I'm running
an older beta copy which is based on 5.3 (They tried 5.3 and then reverted
to 4.11 - not sure why...) but I don't have the expertise to modify the base
Monowall code so was hoping that there was something simpler I could try to
fix this as apart from this problem it works great!

I assume from what you say that I couldn't just recompile what I have with
the Version 6 version of wi.c ?

Regards,

Howie