Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 2006 16:20:23 -0500 (EST)
From:      Terry Kennedy <terry@tmk.com>
To:        perl@freebsd.org
Subject:   security/p5-Authen-SASL port

  This port version upgrade now depends on GSSAPI:

*** Module::AutoInstall version 1.02
*** Checking for Perl dependencies...
[DIGEST-MD5 mechanism]
- Digest::MD5      ...loaded. (2.36)
[CRAM-MD5 mechanism]
- Digest::HMAC_MD5 ...loaded. (1.01)
[GSSAPI mechanism]
- GSSAPI           ...missing.
==> Auto-install the 1 optional module(s) from CPAN? [n]

  Is it your intent to introduce a new GSSAPI port and make this port
depend on it, or should users agree to the auto-install option? The
other Perl dependencies (Digest::MD5 and Digest::HMAC_MD5) come from
ports.

  I'm concerned because if I install GSSAPI from CPAN and you later
introduce it as a port, I'll get "package held by user" complaints
from portupgrade.

	Thanks,
        Terry Kennedy             http://www.tmk.com
        terry@tmk.com             New York, NY USA