Date:      Sun, 19 Oct 1997 14:24:13 +1000
From:      David Dawes <dawes@rf900.physics.usyd.edu.au>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: where can i get 2.2.5-BETA (mirror problems) ?

On Sat, Oct 18, 1997 at 08:50:58AM +0100, Luigi Rizzo wrote:
>> Try one of the following locations:
>
>the list is only partly useful -- many of these sites do not carry all
>distributions, and many others seem to have major problems in mirroring
>since they have only an empty directory tree.

I haven't been having much success keeping ftp.au.freebsd.org up to date
recently.  The transfers from ftp.freebsd.org are *very* slow, and
keep timing out.  It seems to running close to its 2000 user limit, and
maybe that's why?

Can someone suggest another site to mirror from?  I'm currently picking
some bits up from ftp.uk.freebsd.org, but the more recent 2.2.5-*-BETA
directories there are not fully populated.

David