Date:      Wed, 3 Aug 2022 16:20:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      freebsd@oldach.net (Helge Oldach)
To:        tatsuki_makino@hotmail.com (Tatsuki Makino)
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports-mgmt/pkg: pkg query -e %#r condition doesn't match properly <PSAPR03MB5639FB7587281A570DE507F9FA9C9@PSAPR03MB5639.apcprd03

Tatsuki Makino wrote on Wed, 03 Aug 2022 10:34:44 +0200 (CEST):
> query command in pkg-1.18.3 doesn't seem to properly match evaluations containing %#r.
> For example,
>
> pkg query -e "%#r != 1" "%n-%v:%#r" | grep :1\$
>
> At this time, it is likely that flavor is involved in all of the entries that appear even though they should not match.

Confirmed - I've seen this as well during the py38 -> py39 default move
some weeks ago. If I remember correctly I even had to manually remove a
lot of py38 ports before the repsective py39 port could be installed.
Maybe a port with multiple flavors just counts as a single dependency
%#r? Just a wild guess though.

Kind regards
Helge