Date:      Tue, 30 May 1995 15:06:40 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Peter Dufault <dufault@hda.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ld.so: xterm: libXaw.so.6.0: Undefined error: 0

We have three systems in house running the same current, built from
a successful "build world" of a few days ago, and one of them gets
the error:

"ld.so: xterm: libXaw.so.6.0: Undefined error 0"

when you run most X apps.  I've torn my hair out trying to figure
out what is going on.

The system is a Compaq Presario 425, 12MB RAM, AHA1542B and a
Fujitsu 2266.  This happens to be a duplicate of our main -current
system disk created using cpio.

Peter

--
Peter Dufault               Real Time Machine Control and Simulation
HD Associates, Inc.         Voice: 508 433 6936