Date:      Fri, 18 May 2001 13:53:02 +0100
From:      Rasputin <rara.rasputin@virgin.net>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   good BSD graphics cards?

Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but I can't think
of a better palce to ask.

What would you folks recommend for a decent PCI graphics card with
good XF86 4 and Mesa support?
(I have an AGP slot but my motherboard is so godawful I'd be
very surprised if it worked.)

Cheaper the better.
I was looking at RIVA TNT2 (possibly M64?) - the price is right,
but I see the word NVidia in some reviews and that triggers some
flashbacks to driver open-ness threads.

I haven't had any mail from the list all week (?), so please CC me in
with any replies/'this is so offtopic' flames.

Thanks people.

--
God must love the Common Man; He made so many of them.
Rasputin :: Jack of All Trades - Master of Nuns ::