Date:      Mon, 5 Aug 2002 12:45:57 -0700
From:      "wlodek" <wlodek@infoserve.net>
To:        "freebsd questions List" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: <-- NOT A SPAMMER

you asked for it.
I have already replay to you from my yahoo email
so do not play stupid?
then you can be more polite.
quit harassing every one.
here is your email.
then if your are not satisifed complain below
https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01
or
here
http://www.bbb.org/bbbcomplaints/Welcome.asp

On Sun, 4 Aug 2002, wlodek wrote:
> ask yourself why I did send two times the same messgae

First of all, I'm asking myself who the fuck are you?

Your email address does not end in @voytech.com so I'm puzzled.

> YOU ARE SPAMMER.

Second of all, do you even know how to speak and write English?

> Address: Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com
> Comment: Please tell me why my email is listed at "anti_spam.htm" Thanks
> FormID: Contact
> Internet: Beyond
> Name: Peter Leftwich

Third, and lastly, I have never ever spammed anybody, especially not the
FreeBSD mailing list.  I did, however, post with a subject IN CAPS.

Does that make me a spammer?!  Now take me off your god-damned list.

PS - Why would anyone ever spam using a valid (reply-to) email address?!

--
Peter Leftwich
President & Founder

here are the numbers