Date:      Tue, 25 Feb 2003 08:45:38 -0600 (GMT)
From:      Sean Welch <welchsm@earthlink.net>
To:        Andrew Gallatin <gallatin@cs.duke.edu>
Cc:        Peter Grehan <grehan@FreeBSD.ORG>, freebsd-ppc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Re: Re: ATA patch and others

Sounds good.  I'll have to dig into the dhcp docs so I can
understand it a bit better.  I'll have to wait until I get
home to try it, but right now I have a dhcpd.conf containing
only a section like what Peter outlined (with the MAC, ip
addresses, and directories changed).  I've put the loader
into a /tftpboot directory.  I've turned on tftp in inetd.conf
by uncommenting the the line with udp (not udp6).

I've also turned on nfs serving with nfs_server_enable="YES"
in rc.conf and put the following into exports:

/data/ppc -maproot=root:wheel    macbsd

Where /data/ppc is the root level of the compiled system and
macbsd is the name of the client.

I've touched /var/db/dhcpd.leases and I still need to install
iscdhcpd.  Did I miss anything?  I've set this up under
5.0-RELEASE and it is currently not running...

                                                       Sean