Date:      Sun, 27 Nov 2011 18:39:53 -0800
From:      Juli Mallett <jmallett@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>, Andrew Duane <aduane@juniper.net>, Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-mips <freebsd-mips@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Octeon MAC address

CCing Andrew and Marcel who had made changes to eliminate the use of
bootinfo.  I suspect this is the right change, and hope they'll be
able to take a look at it.  You may want to check that other fields
that can be copied from the bootinfo to sysinfo are =E2=80=94 obviously
anything not passed to the minimal sysinfo initialize call will not be
available unless we add it explicitly here.

Good catch!

Thanks,
Juli.

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 17:49, Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com> wr=
ote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried booting latest kernel on my CAPK-0100ND board and it seems to hav=
e some issues with initializing