Date:      Sun, 04 Nov 2012 19:04:48 +0600
From:      =?koi8-r?B?59XM0cXXIOfP28E=?= <gosha-necr@yandex.ru>
To:        "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Wireless card Realtek RTL8723AE is not recognized in 9.0, 9.1-RC2 and 10-Current

   Sorry for my annoyin, but I just tryin to find solution :)

   I'm try to set up that card with ndisgen, but it fails.

   Kernel module builds without any problem from files:

   netrtwlane.inf, rtwlane.sys ANd firmware files: rtl8723fw.bin,
   rtl8723fw_B.bin

   but after loading (manual or throught /boot/loader.conf) nothing new
   interface appears.

   But I'm think maybe my researches help to FreeBSD developers make
   driver from linux version?

   If so, there is a link to thread about that drivers in linux with link
   to driver:
   http://askubuntu.com/questions/139632/wireless-card-realtek-rtl8723ae-b
   t-is-not-recognized

   If it is needed, I'm give root access to my laptop

   Thanks!