Date:      Sat, 01 Jun 2013 14:11:39 -0700
From:      Matthew Luckie <mjl@luckie.org.nz>
To:        gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   firefox 21.0: "Your Firefox profile cannot be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible"

------enig2FRWPAQPAGALUHDTRIGXC

Since I upgraded to firefox 21, I've been unable to start it.  It stops
or inaccessible".  I have tried shifting .mozilla out of the way (so
that firefox will create a new one) and that does not fix it.  When it
runs, firefox creates ~/.mozilla/firefox/ (but nothing else) and gives
the same error message.  I have tried cleaning everything in /usr/local/
and /var/db/ports/ and then rebuilding all ports but without any luck.
There must be something simple I've done wrong but I can't figure it out.=

$ uname -a
FreeBSD mylar.luckie.org.nz 9.1-RELEASE-p3 FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p3 #0:
Mon Apr 29 18:11:52 UTC 2013
root@amd64-builder.daemonology.net:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC  i386

$ ident /usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile
/usr/ports/www/firefox/Makefile:
     $FreeBSD: www/firefox/Makefile 318394 2013-05-17 17:43:21Z flo $