Date:      Sun, 24 Jan 1999 23:15:57 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        rcramer@sytex.net, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: What is the Final EOL Disposition of v2.2.8?

That sounds like a good idea.  We may also want to make a 2.2S CDROM
which contains the very last of everything done on the 2.2 branch.
>From what I've heard so far, there would be demand for something
containing the very last packages/XFree86/2.2 snap/... for the branch
and if we needed to go to 6 CDs on it, we could even do that if that
meant making the last CD distro a truly comprehensive "cap" to the 2.2
branch.  What do people think?

- Jordan