Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 96 13:30:44 +0100
From:      garyj@frt.dec.com
To:        hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Cc:        willows%throck.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: Quake's out, where's that Linux ELF emulation?

hasty@rah.star-gate.com writes:

> Probably our best hope is the Willows stuff . If we can run a decent
> 32bit OS and then just turn around and run Windows apps that would be
> cool .

well, the interpreter supposedly runs just fine, just a little slow.
I personally haven't tried it.

It would be nice if more people would try out the native willows (hint,
hint). It's kind of tough trying to do it all by myself. Darn, I really
*do* have to make the latest version of ExecFreeBSD.c available !

---
Gary Jennejohn				(work) gjennejohn@frt.dec.com
					(home) Gary.Jennejohn@munich.netsurf.de
					(play) gj@freebsd.org