Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2015 12:12:54 +0000
From:      krad <kraduk@gmail.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?WMSrY8Oy?= <xico@atelo.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD FS <freebsd-fs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS root set to readonly=on temporary at boot

Check your bootfs and the / file system actually match up. Its quite easy
to get odd things happening if you have the bootfs set to a filesystem that
then has an fstab which then tells / is on another fs. Also check the
loader.conf on the bootfs. In my experiance its safer to have clean fstabs,
and nothing in the loader.conf (in relation to this) and just relay on the
bootfs pool property