Date:      Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:22:54 -0500
From:      "Brian Gold" <bgold@simons-rock.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: odd phantom directory

It looks like this may be the same issue as reported here:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2011-October/027902.html
but that thread seems to have just died off about a year ago.
Zfs scrub is still running, but not reported errors so far. I'm going to run
a "zdb -ccv backup" once that is done.

>From looking over this other thread, I tried just a simple "ls
/backup/ldap1/etc" and "/backup/ldap1/etc/pki" does show up if I do "ls"
without any arguments. If I do an "ls -l" then it doesn't show up.