Date:      Sat, 4 Aug 2012 15:26:30 +0200
From:      Bernhard Froehlich <decke@FreeBSD.org>
To:        emulation@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   [Call for Testers] VirtualBox 4.2.0 BETA1

Hi guys!

It's that time of the year again since Oracle has released VirtualBox
4.2.0 BETA1 yesterday. Many thanks to Alexander Eichner who fixed the
last major blocker in the kernel module a few days ago. So the release
seems to work quite okay with limited testing. But we had such
situations before so the response from the CFT will show us where we
really are.

Many thanks also to all individuals who send patches and report bugs
and especially to Mikhail Tsatsenko who joined the vbox team recently
and is doing a great job! Thanks!
But please keep in mind that we are still searching for help so if you
have some time and motivation to help please join us on IRC for futher
details.

Please ensure that your Kernel sources match your running kernel before
building the virtualbox-ose-kmod-devel port!

Changes since VirtualBox 4.1:
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=50763

VirtualBox 4.2.0 BETA1 Ports:
http://people.freebsd.org/~decke/virtualbox/virtualbox-cft-4.2.0-20120804.tar.gz

IRC: #freebsd-vbox on Freenode

Bernhard on behalf of the new VirtualBox on FreeBSD Team!

--
Bernhard Froehlich
http://www.bluelife.at/