Date:      Wed, 12 Nov 2003 20:22:41 -0700
From:      mike bueide <mbueide@charter.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Boot problem

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 01:01:03PM -0800, Johnson David wrote:

> A good example of why technical questions should be sent to
> freebsd-questions, instead of to newbies. Don't spread rumours that
> FreeBSD must be installed to the second primary partition of the first
> harddrive. This is not true.

Oops!  Sorry, I made the fatal flaw of not reading
the charter first.  I just got mutt installed and
ssmtp working and was itching to answer the first
question I thought I might have an answer too.  I
was just trying to be helpful.

In the future, I promise not to answer any technical questions
here (or ask them.)

--
	mbueide (at) charter (dot) net .